| IOB Hong Kong -- A bank within a bank|
| Throughout its history IOB has tried to mark its milestones with services and resolutions that contribute to its growth and to the allround delight of
its distinguished constituents. The Bank has rendered valuable service to the Indian community in particular and to Hong Kong's economy in general.|
- Starting with one branch in 1955, the Bank had 7 branches and a Regional Office in Hong Kong
- The Bank has played a stellar role as an economic link between India and Hong Kong
- The Bank has got a branch in Hong Kong at Central district.
- Fully equipped to handle all kinds of sophisticated international banking operations with automated operations and SWIFT facility
- Centrally located at a stones throw away from Central MTR station.
- The Hong Kong branch have the privilege of serving customers of as many as eight different nationalities predominant being ethnic Chinese.
- Experienced and diversified International department, decision oriented processing and solid correspondent relationship across the globe
- Well equipped Dealing room
- Wide range of remittance facilities to India
| ||Hong Kong Main Branch|
|Mondays to Fridays||9.30 am to 4.30 pm|
|Saturdays and Sundays||CLOSED|